V.V.A. / Topspin Grass League
Apply to play in our 2021 Grass League.
Presented by V.V.A. and Topspin Volleyball.
Open to players 13 through 18 years of age.
3 – 4 players per team, boys & girls, no restrictions — though we are strongly encouraging co-ed for the 17/18 teams.
Monday nights at Beckwith Park, 857 Beckwith Ave, Victoria, BC V8X 3S3
Monday June 21 through Monday July 26. 6:30 to 8:35 pm, warmups starting at 6:15. Bring water and sun screen!
1) If you did not play Club volleyball in 2021, register on the Volleyball BC “Sportlomo” site as a “Youth Recreational Athlete“. There is a registration fee of $13.13 + tax and processing fee payable online in the Sportlomo site. Register Here with Volleyball BC.
[All club players who participated in the 2021 indoor season are already registered with VBC, and can proceed directly to step 2. ]
2) Organize into teams of 3 or 4. Assign a “Team Contact” – this can be a player or parent. The team contact is responsible for entering names into the registration sheet. Link to Team registration sheet.
3) Every player must complete the Topspin & V.V.A. joint waiver sheet and bring it with them to their first session. Link to joint waiver sheet.
4) The League Fee is $50.00 per player, payable to Topspin Volleyball Association. Payment to be made at first session.
5) At each session, players are required to “Sign in” on a Team sign-in sheet / Covid Screening form. The Team Contact or a designated player will submit the form to the V.V.A. staff on the field. Link to VVA 2021 Outdoor Sessions COVID-19 Screener/Attendance Form.
6) Know the rules and have fun! A summary of outdoor rules can be found on the Topspin page, about half way down.
Each week Pool play will be based on the results from the previous Monday. Weekly Pool listings can be found at the bottom of the Topspin page.